85 Years of History: Our Leather Furniture Store in Delaware County
These days, it’s a rare family business that’s been around since the 1920’s and is still going strong.
But that’s the case for Leather Expressions, the Delaware County leather furniture store that got its start more than 85 years ago, when Lloyd Erdman, Sr. started selling furniture door to door. Passed down from generation to generation, Leather Expressions has only grown in its legacy for superior service and top-quality leather. We’re the place to go to find amazing products from the best leather manufacturers around the world, including Ekornes, Natuzzi, and Legacy Leather.
Why Go Leather: Our Delaware County Leather Furniture Showroom
There is a multitude of reasons for you to outfit your home or office setting with gorgeous furniture from our Delaware County leather furniture store. Here are just a few ways leather outdoes any other material:
- Leather has been known to outlast fabric by four or five times, making it a worthwhile investment.
- Leather doesn’t puncture easily — it takes close to 400 pounds of pressure!
- Leather that’s top grain is porous and breathes. It doesn’t get hot in summer in cold in winter, as many believe. In fact, it does just the opposite, retaining coolness in summer and warmth in winter.
- Leather becomes more attractive as it ages, kind of like your favorite leather jacket.
- Leather can fade in sunlight, but this can be minimized easily by applying a uva/uvb agent.
For this superior material, Leather Expressions customers pay the lowest possible price. That’s because we have a best-price guarantee: If you bring us verification that another Delaware County leather furniture showroom is offering a lower price, we’ll beat it! In fact, we’ll cut the price an extra ten percent.
Leather Expressions: The Best Leather Furniture Showroom in Delaware County
What makes us the best Delaware County leather furniture store?
- We don’t hassle you when you come to our store. We believe in treating other people the way we would like to be treated, so there are no pushy salespeople here.
- We’re a family business, so we’re able to keep our overheads small to keep our prices low.
- We don’t drop your furniture at your house and run. When our crew delivers your furniture, we’ll get all of the packaging off and ensure that it’s in pristine condition.
We’re excited to help you find the perfect leather furniture for your living room, bedroom, or office setting! Come to our store at 927 Bethlehem Pike in Colmar or give us a call: 267-328-4963!